Online counseling (also known as telemental health or distance counseling) is any type of therapy that is provided via technology rather than in-person, such as a traditional clinic or office setting. The therapeutic approach is the same - it’s simply a different mode of delivery!
The primary advantage is flexibility! With no commute time and the option of attending sessions at home, at your office, or even while sitting in a parking lot, online counseling is simple to fit into your schedule.
Online sessions are available to residents of Florida.
Online counseling is helpful for:
- Clients who have busy schedules and are not able to travel to an office
- Clients with symptoms such as anxiety, PTSD, or depression, which interfere with their ability to travel
- Clients who want to access my specialized services but do not live close to my office
- Clients with illnesses that make it difficult to travel
- Clients who do not feel comfortable traveling in inclement weather
I use a secure and HIPAA compliant platform to hold video sessions. Information on how to prepare for your online session can be found here:
Preparing for Online session
Contact me today to schedule your online session! Call 863-853-0705 or fill out the form found here Contact Form